Sunday, December 23, 2007

12/23/07

Yo Boy Wonder,

I don’t know if I need to write much this time around since I’ll be talking to you tomorrow (Tuesday that is if you are reading this on Monday the 24th). I’m not sure if you will still have a P-day as usual being Christmas Eve either, so I will keep this short since I need to save some stuff to talk about on Christmas. But I still wanted you to get an e-mail from me this week anyway. We are still planning on the move on Thursday and Friday of this week. It seems weird that we will be moving out of this house. Houses are such a big part of your life and memories. But we are looking forward to starting a new course of life and memories in this new house and neighborhood and ward. It will be cold since it’s supposed to snow some more and it’s been freezing as it is. But I think I’ll have plenty of help from family and friends and ward members. So it should go pretty quick. Here’s to hoping. We have a lot of stuff to get ready before Thursday and Christmas Eve and Christmas and Aynslee’s Birthday and two closings right smack in the middle of this busy week before we can move. I’m going to try to not stress out too much.

Football update, I won my Semi Final play off game this week, so now I move on to the championship game next week in my Elder’s Quorum league. Anything can happen with this game, especially since this team I’m playing just hung 120 pts on the other team that was teetering with my number one spot toward the end of the season. So he’s peaked right at the right time. He looks scary good. So we’ll see if I can pull off the championship next week. I’m going to lose another one in the league that counts. That is pretty depressing. I’m going to go to 2nd to last I think with this loss. Pathetic, really!

So did Shelli or Mom or someone get you caught up on Shelli’s Radio debut?

I played some Guitar Hero 3 yesterday with Austin. Have you heard the rage with this game? It is pretty addicting and fun. But I’m not going to go drop the cash on it since you have to buy the guitar thing with it too.

Today, we got Chad Johnson’s e-mail address to write him and wish him a merry Christmas. So I’m going to write him too soon. I’ll tell him you said hi. It was kind of weird having this be our last Sunday at this ward. We have a lot of friends we are going to have a hard time saying goodbye to. It was kind of emotional leaving today.

Well, I don’t want to go into too much more since we won’t have anything to talk about on Tuesday, but I will throw in a Quote of the Week that pertains to the last week’s quote I sent since your latest thoughts on this being the Lord’s work you are engaged in…

“I need not remind you that this cause in which we are engaged is not an ordinary cause. It is the cause of Christ. It is the kingdom of God our Eternal Father. It is the building of Zion on the earth, the fulfillment of prophecy given of old and of a vision revealed in this dispensation.”

- Gordon B. Hinckley

Well, that should do it. I’m looking forward to talking to you in a couple of days. It feels like I haven’t talked to you in a long time. Well, take care. Happy Christmas Eve. I’ll talk to you soon.

Love,

Trav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#