Friday, December 07, 2007

Transfer Update

Mike got a new companion again, after only 5 weeks with Elder Hyde. Here is his update:

Anyway, this week was really good. I did get a new companion, and I stayed here in Summit, hahaha, it was weird only having a 5 week companion this time around. I'm used to having companions for a little while, but I only had Elder Hyde for 5 weeks. Now i have Elder Newton as my companion, the big Tongan fella that came out the same time as me, and he's from Ephraim. So we have stuff to talk about there, its all good though cause we really don't talk about it that much, it seems we are always talking about the work which is a good thing. So I’m way excited for this transfer. It’s going to be so good. Plus we have a ton going on in this area, it’s crazy how much the Lord has helped us out. We've been able to set two Baptismal Dates since Elder Newton got here, which is way cool, and it looks like the Zone just continues to Rise. Hopefully it'll keep doing that, the missionaries in our zone are doing great.


Watch for a new Companion Bio for Elder Newton soon, and hopefully we'll be getting those pictures he promised and post them soon too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#