Monday, October 29, 2007

Transfer update 10/29/07

Here's a little snippet from Mike's latest e-mail he sent home today. Sounds like he is doing great still and adjusting to a new apartment (see new address beneath his picture to the right) and a new companion. Read On!...

President called Elder Van Leeuwen to be an assistant, so he got transfered to Chartown and he left me here in Greensboro and made me Senior comp and is having me train a new ZL. Its nuts. His name is Elder Hyde, he's good, he'll be a good companion, he's always looking for something he can help me out with. So anyway, my guess is that we'll be together for 2 transfers, or till about the beginning of January or so. I don't think he'll only have me here for 2 transfers, this area has had a lot of short stays by missionaries for the last little while. But its all good, i like the summit area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#