Sunday, October 28, 2007

10/28/07

Yo Yo Yo,

What’s new with you? It’s been another roller coaster week for us on the house. We are right there, we got the one we wanted, we are really excited about that. It’s the one that will save us 30 thousand more than the one we already talked down 31 thousand from their asking price. So we are sitting pretty on financing, but we can’t get a buyer to keep their commitment after we sign all the paperwork. Our 3rd buyer just got dumped by their financing. So that leaves us without a buyer and our new house just waiting for us to sell. I’m not sure how long they can wait for us either. I’m REALLY bugged!! Know anyone who needs to buy a house? Well, we just keep on truckin and keep the faith. It’s gotten us this far and we have been blessed like crazy to get the house, now we just need a little more blessing-wise to get our house sold for good.

We went to Suzanne’s uncle and aunt’s mission farewell today. It was nice. They are going to Samoa. That would be pretty cool. Then we carved our jack-o lanterns tonight too. Brinlee is getting really excited for Halloween. What are you guys doing on that holy day of Holidays? Playing some risk or something? That’s what I usually ended up doing on Halloween night. I’m not sure if we are doing a trunk or treat this year or not. That is the only way to go though. Now that I’ve finally done one, that’s all I want to do now. Forget this business of trick or treating around the neighborhood. WAY TOO MUCH walking for nothing.

I’m getting pretty psyched to play some football in less than a month. We won again this Saturday, so we might be in the stake bowl. I’ll have to find out for sure this week. I popped a ligament in my left ring finger knuckle. I have all this internal bruising in it right now. It looks like I smashed it with a hammer. I was grabbing for the guys flag, but grabbed his shirt tale, yanked hard and felt my finger pop right there. It was more like a rip, but it made a popping noise. It hurt pretty bad. I tried to pop it back since it felt like I just jammed it bad, but when I pulled on it, I knew I didn’t just jam it. I’m chatting with Austin right now too and he is getting pretty excited to play too. He’s been playing a little 4 on 4 tackle football lately with some buddies of his. So he will be ready to go. You making any contact with your friends who will want to play yet? Going to want to get that started pretty soon since it’s less than a month away. Hang on, I’m going to go blast a Deuce. I’ve had this big dog barking at the back door for almost 2 hours now. Sit tight…

K, back and feeling at least 2 lbs lighter. I ate at the new brazilian steak house in Jordan Landing on Friday, so I had to unload a big mama jammer from all that meat. I didn’t have one yesterday. It must have corked me up eating all that meat.

I’m now helping Austin figure out a way to answer a girl that asked him to sadies. I guess she’s the head cheerleader for the sophomore squad. So he is feeling pretty good about the status symbol there. She has liked him for a while now I guess.

He’s going to do the frozen rose in a bucket idea like you did that one time.

Last night we went to the Odyssey Dance Theater production of Thriller at Kingsbury Hall. It was fun. I went with John to the Moulin Rouge show last year. Thriller is a Halloween themed production with all dancing and stuff too. You know how into that stuff I am. It’s a lot of stuff you will see on SYTYCD. Too bad you don’t have the cultured mind to enjoy that kind of thing. This one was good, but not as good as Moulin Rouge. I think we’ll go to that again this year and maybe West Side Story. Those are coming up in March. But it was fun to go with Clark and Katie. We hit up Granatos before the show and made a night of it. That’s about all I have to report on besides House stuff since that’s all that has been occupying our time, talents and energies lately.

I guess I’ll wrap up here and drop the quote of the week in here for you and talk to you later on.

“Outstanding leaders go out of the way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.”

- Sam Walton

I know, the founder of Wal-Mart isn’t necessarily the spiritual leader of those I’ve been quoting in your letters, but it’s a good point to make. The more you can boost the self esteem of your Zone members, the more they will be able to accomplish when they believe in themselves.

When will I be getting a pic card? What happened at Transfers on Thursday? What is the update with your investigators and zone? I’m excited to hear from you tomorrow.

I’m looking forward to a letter tomorrow and will talk to you again next week.

I hope all is well with you. I love and miss you and pray for you every day.

Love,

Trav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#