Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mike made Zone Leader

After our transfer cliff hanger in the last post, we found out that Thursday he is no longer in a 3 some, he will however stay with Elder Van Leeuwen, his ZL and has been made ZL over the Greensboro Zone.

Here's what he said...

Yes, we have had transfers this week, i am not in a three-some anymore, or in Guilford. I got transfered one area over to the summit area, to be Elder Van Leeuwens companion as a Zone Leader of the Greensboro Zone. I got the call Tuesday night from President Hobbs. He asked me if i was loyal to the Lord and to the mission President, so i said Yes, so hes said, Good, i know you are. And then he said, Elder Alexander, we're calling you to be a Zone Leader, are you ready to do that? so i said, I think so. And then he's all: "You think so? I'm certain so!" So i said: "I'm certain so!" hahaha, and then he told me that my companion was going to be Elder Van Leeuwen, and he was sitting right next to me and heard it and he started screaming, and President Hobbs heard it, so he asked me: "who is that crowing in the background?" So i told him it was Elder Van Leeuwen, and he just started Laughing, hahahaha, Then he asked if it was a good crow, and i said yes, its a good crow. hahaha, so it was funny. I'm stoked. This gives me a chance to work with Elder V again which i am way excited for and also with the AP's and President and Elder Leavitt, who is a ZL in Gastonia, and all the other ZL's around the mission. So I'm kinda overwhelmed by it all right now, i have a ton to do it seems like, but I'm excited and ready to give my best. This is such a good opportunity to completely lose myself. My favorite transfer was the one where i served with Elder Van Leeuwen the first time, and I'm sure it'll be even better now.

Make a note of his new address to the right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Mike... Showing up your older brother by 2 months becoming ZL. You are a natural leader and the definition of a good missionary. You will grow exponentially in this new calling. Congratulations!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#