Thursday, September 06, 2007

TV and Tracting

It's been a while since the last update. This time we get a feel for Mike's real feelings about what a waste of time TV and Tracting are. It's taken a bit out of context because I wrote about what new shows I was looking forward to this fall and got an earful about what a waste TV watching can be, at the same time, he was talking about how effective some of his new finding methods have been outside of tracting and how the mission was moving away from tracting as a primary source of finding new investigators...

So you liked the rant on TV viewing huh? It just seems like the biggest waste, you can't take any of that with you. I'm not saying i wont watch any TV when i get home, but its definitely not going to be my focus, that will be like Tracting - last priority. And i haven't done any of that for the past 7 weeks and I've found more new investigators in that 7 week time period, than any other 7 week period of my mission, just goes to show how effective TV and tracting are, eh? It'll be fun trying to balance all of that stuff, school, work, church, sleep, dating... and still have a life. I'm glad a mission teaches me things that i can apply back home.

For the record, I'm still looking forward to my new fall lineup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#