Sunday, September 09, 2007

9/9/07

Eh Yo,

Sorry ahead of time for this letter. I’m going to have to lame out and kick out a quicky because I’ve had a headache all day and haven’t been feeling well. It’s 10:17 PM on Sunday night and I am on Excedrin PM, so I’m even going to start getting loopy in my letter here in a few minutes. When I start noticing the loopyness hitting my words in here, I’ll pack it up and call it a letter.

So you’ve had transfers by now and will not be in a threesome anymore, I’m guessing anyway. You’ll have to give all the scoop on transfers. I’m looking forward to hearing all about that. I guess you know by now that the NFL kicked off this week officially. I’m going to lose my opener in our main league, but win easily in my Yahoo Elder’s Quorum league. Like I said, like candy from babies in that league. Anyway, it’s a drag to have to drop my first game where it counts, but what can you do? Austin is looking good. He played the strategy of dumping his whole team practically very well and profited from the draft big time. He had the high score of the league and would have beat every single player easily this week. So he’s going to be a force to be reckoned with this year. I think that strategy will help you next year the way I set it up. You will benefit from all the early draft picks and come back strong right away. I’d be surprised if Austin doesn’t land in the top 3 if not make a solid run at the top spot this year. Let me get to responding to your letter…

Thanks for the B-day wishes. Nice call on the Europe. How did you know that? Did you have to ask around, or did you seriously know that? It did surprise me a little that you pulled that one out of somewhere. So you hear they released the new line of iPods? They are sweet. The Nano is still way small, but now it is shorter and wider instead of super thin and narrow. So the screen is wider and it’s basically like a square now. It is video now too. The classic got thinner than even before but bigger inside somehow because now it’s 160 GB. Can you believe that? Holy Mole’. That’s YUGE! That’s what I’ll have to get when you come back and re-claim Dark Angel, since I’ve maxed her out and then some. I’m at 13,000 songs, 8 movies, 8 TV shows, 1200 pictures and volumes of audio books. I have to go through and deselect a bunch of stuff before I sync her again. It’s been quite a while since I’ve synced up, so I need to get rid of about 1 GB of stuff to make room.

Suzanne got me the new Tony Hawk skating game. It looks fun enough, I’d probably have fun playing it, but I like other types of games better. Plus, with Halo 3 due out in a couple of weeks, I have my eye on that game. Of course I have to go get a 360 first. I better get on that pretty soon I guess. Thing is, with this house business, That is going to set me back too far to make any kind of purchases like that. It’s too expensive for all of the closing costs, down payments, earnest payments, etc. So I probably won’t even get that game or a 360 till November or so at the earliest. We’ll see.

As far as the foothills of Herriman, I don’t want to go that far. Speaking of hunting though, the dove season opened I think this weekend. Not sure. But I’m going shooting with my home teaching companion and a guy we home teach this week sometime over by Lee Kay at their new skeet and trap facilities. Time to show these boys how the real men shoot. That should be pretty fun. Brinlee actually is kind of excited to move just because we tell her she’ll have more room and a bigger room to live in. that helps. She doesn’t really have friends in the neighborhood, so it won’t be a dramatic change for her. Aynslee is crawling around now. It’s cute. She’s mobile now, so she can get into things quicker than before. We either need to move soon or put our gate back up on our stairs pretty quick. That’s cool about tracting, how you are kind of going away from that now. It was a little less effective than anything else, but I found nearly all of my converts from tracting. My PMG is still going slowly but surely. I won’t get into it tonight just because I’m already feeling the looped out effects of my PM stuff. So I better speed this letter along and get to sleep.

I have a quote of the week for you, but it’s upstairs and once I get up there to get it, I’m going to want to dive into bed and go right to sleep, so if you don’t mind, I’m going to skip the QOTW this week and get you two next week. Sorry again for bailin’ early. I hope you have a great week and I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow to get the scoop on transfers and how your week has been. Also those investigators that were committed and how they are progressing. Give me something that you’ve learned this week that you either hadn’t known before or it served as an epiphany for you this week. I’m sure you had at least one. Drop some knowledge on me.

Love you and miss you.

Talk to you soon,

Trav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#