Sunday, December 02, 2007

12/02/07

Hey Chuckles,

It's Monday morning and I'm sitting here at work thinking, holy crud, I didn't write Elder Babco. I need to get on that. So here is a quicky this week so you get it before you check e-mail and see you are sans letter from Trav.

Not a whole lot to report this week anyway. Typically busy with work, family obligations, callings, etc. speaking of calling, they put in a new Elder's Quorum presidency yesterday, but left me the same. So new president and counselors but I'm still existing secretary to ease the transition and then they'll call a new secretary when I move. So that will be cool to help with that. I love the 3 guys they just put in. I will wish I could still be in that calling when I move. (if I move that is) we are not holding our breath since we've had 5 contracts fall through now and we're currently on our 6th contract with another offer coming in, ha ha. Crazy. Everyone loves our house and wants to buy it, but they end up not being able to for whatever reason. I will win both of my leagues games this week in football, but I'm basically out of contention to defend the championship in our league this year. You will be big ballin' in there next year as you get to know all of the new studs in the league again.

What is new in your area? What happened with Transfers? What's going on in your zone? How are your 'gators progressing? You had that DJ guy's baptism scheduled last I heard. How is he? DJ sir Vic or something? Ha ha. You meet some cool cats out on the mish, huh? I love that.

What else have you learned or experienced this week that rocked your world? I had a whole epiphany on prayer that I was going to share with you this week, but I don't have time since I'm on the clock and you will be getting on soon, not to mention, I don't have my Scripts here anyway. So if I remember, I'll drop some knowledge on you next week. But I'm always excited for you to drop some of that close quarters relationship with the Lord type knowledge you have to share with me and the fam. So let me know what enlightened you this week.

Sorry, no quote of the week either due to time, but I'll get you a couple next week to make up for it.

I hope all is well and that you continue to see the blessings and success roll in. Continue to be the stalwart, rock solid missionary that you are. You make us all proud.

Get us some pics soon too. I'll have to put together a video for you for Christmas as we all gather 'round again. I had no one to shoot football footage this year since Shelli had to work and John bailed due to laziness and sleep-in-ness. Then we forgot the camera for T-day feast. So you will get some video action after Christmas this year.

Talk to you soon.

Love,

Trav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#