Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mike's Mission Blog truly world wide

It was so great to get an e-mail from a missionary mom saying that she enjoys reading Mike's Blog since her son serves in the same mission. Here is what she said...

"Thanks for keeping this blog site. My son is serving in the same mission, so I love checking in to hear about stuff happening in the mission via Elder Alexander. What a fun idea! I noticed that Elder Alexander has 225 days left to serve. My son has served close to that amount!
Thanks again!

Julie Foster
Lake Forest, CA
mom to Elder David Foster, who is currently in Concord"

Thanks Julie!! I wrote to thank her for e-mailing and asked a little more about her son and she said he is 7' 2" and hard to miss. Way cool! I also googled "Elder Alexander Blog" and sure enough, you will get all kinds of links to his blog from Google. Not like all kinds of people will be sitting down to google Elder Alexander, but maybe! Maybe some potential investigator who talked to him that day but didn't invite him in, thinks about Googling his name to check it out some time and sees his site with some of his testimony spread throughout. Or sees the interesting stories he shares and thinks... "hmmm, maybe he's not as weird as I thought he might be, maybe I'll accept his invitation to hear his message after all."
Or maybe not. In which case, this is still just a fun Blog for everyone to keep up on Mike's mission (or even to keep up on some goings on in the life of a fellow missionary in the same mission as their son). Regardless... I think it's pretty cool!

Someone who reads this message is going to be the 5,000th visitor. So make sure to scroll down to see what number you are. If you are 5,000 make sure to click the comment link in this post or e-mail me at Travsbox@gmail.com and tell us who you are.
Thanks again for everyone's support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#