Saturday, July 19, 2008

7/19/08

Whats up witchu Boyo?

How’s the week been? Busy as usual I presume. I’ll keep this short as your time is short to get it all done in. Did you get the video John sent out? He over-nighted it even though it was going to the mission home, so it was probably not that important to do that. But oh well. Did you get it and watch it yet? Sorry it took so long to get that transferred from video to DVD and send it out to you. Did you get that test to correct our deals and send us back the results? We are all still anxiously waiting on that.

It’s been a busy week on the home front, also as usual. I mowed my lawn for the first time and it was too little too late. Man, it was a jungle out there. My weak lawnmower stalled out every foot. It is ridiculous that it took me 3 hours to mow it all and edge it and I still have at least 45 minutes of mowing left to do. I can’t believe it. I also mowed over one of my brand new sprinkler heads. I’m REALLY happy about that! It either wasn’t recessed enough or it was too much of a bog from how much watering I’ve been doing to make sure I don’t have any dead spots and the mower sunk too low. I actually liked yard work back at the old house but now I’m thinking I won’t like it as much here. We still need to go get some shrubs and bushes to put in and I’ll get some trees this fall so they aren’t in as much shock when I plant those right in the middle of the hot summer.

I’ve been enjoying the new job. I worked from home yesterday for the first time and loved it. Suzanne did too, so the whole family was here. It was kind of weird. I need to get ready for my week in Denver. I fly out Monday at 6:00 AM. I’m supposed to be at the airport at 4:00 if I’m going off of their 2 hour recommendation. But we’ll see about that. Since that would be way too much burden on Suzanne and the girls on a work/school day, I’m going to stay at John’s house Sunday night and have him take me in all early. I’ve never been to Denver, so I hope I can find my way around OK. I wonder what kind of car I’ll be hooked up with. Hopefully it has a GPS unit in it. That would make it nice.

Well, this will have to be the abrupt end to the letter because I just burned my left hand good while adjusting my mower back down after finishing the yard. I have big blisters and slathered on burn gel so I can’t type w/ both hands. Sorry so short but I guess I said it would be at the beginning. Have a great week. I’ll look forward to hearing from you on the previous stuff I wrote about here.

Have a great week. I’ll talk to you again soon.

Love,

Trav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#