Saturday, July 12, 2008

Missing Video

Sorry to everyone who has been eagerly anticipating the hilarious video of Mike choking down the hottest hot wing of his life. The video is 182 MB in size. That is Huge! It's 82 MB bigger than Blogger will let me upload. I will work on compressing it so that I can still upload it or find a different host to upload it to so we can still show it. In the mean time, you get a different update...

I was seeing a weird theme with some of his latest pictures... the fact that he appears to believe he's tough. Ha ha. Here are just a few of his poses (yeah, there are plenty more that I won't show!)




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you tried photobucket? I have uploaded long videos on there before..

5:26 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

I did try to put it to my Photobucket account and it has a 100 MB limit too. But John Jacobs has volunteered one of his sites to host it, so I'll probably upload it there. Thanks for the suggestion of Photobucket and thanks to John for stepping up to help out too.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#