Monday, June 30, 2008

Letter Update 6/24/08

From his last letter:
On the mission front, we have transfers this week, on Thursday. So… that should be interesting. I can’t believe it’s my last transfer. Its like a dream, this can’t be happening. The urgency is growing within my heart, I’ve got fire in my belly. Just when I start to figure out how the work is done, I’m going home, and there’s nothing I can do about it. I hate this feeling, it tears my heart out. I’ve started scaring people because I run down the street after them if I don’t get to them in time. The work is so important, now more than ever. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I just want to keep serving. Elder Coleman says the word “extend” isn’t even said in the church anymore, they wont allow them anymore. Its crazy how it works, a mission. I still feel like a new missionary, I don’t feel like I know how to do it all that well, I just try my best, and leaders like Elder Van Leeuwen and Elder Lee and others took me under their wing and taught me how, and trained me, and I’ve tried my hardest, pushed myself and stretched myself and yearned to bring souls unto repentance, and along the way, the Lord has changed and molded me, helped me to become more like Him. And now its almost time to go, I can’t believe it. It kills me to think about it, so I just try to work harder and harder every day I’m out there, it keeps me from thinking about it. The only bad thing about it, is that it makes time go by faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#