Saturday, March 10, 2007

Matt Ashton Mission Profile

Matthew Ashton:
Oklahoma, Oklahoma City Mission
Served from April '95 - May '97
Areas: Wichita Falls, TX. - Norman, OK. - Edmond, OK. - Ada, OK. - Fairview, OK
Memories: I served in the Oklahoma Oklahoma City Mission from April 1995 to May 1997. I had 5 areas. We strived to work hard. I loved my mission. I attribute the fact that we strived to work hard as to why I had such a great mission experience. As we were obedient and worked hard to fulfill the purpose of why we were in Oklahoma, we were blessed with the spirit. The spirit helped us discern what was important and helped us find joy. My most enjoyable companions were companions that focused on missionary work. Missions are for such a short period of time and each day is important. I look forward to being able to serve another full time mission.

Matt's first area, Wichita Falls, TX


Transfer Day


A reminder of what he was out there for...


Going home... Last day in the mission


Name that caption contest: Click the comments link and enter your caption for this photo.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's chocolate...

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Give a man a glass of Goats milk, gross him out for a minute. Teach a man how to milk a goat, gross him out the rest of his life."

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"well, I reckon I could read that thar book you gots, but first you gots to do someth'n fir me..."

6:07 AM  
Blogger Geegng said...

"...the things I gotta do for milk in my cereal..."

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#