Wednesday, February 07, 2007

02/07/07

Hey Yo,

So I finally got the pictures developed. It only took 4 different trips to get that done. I don’t know why some things have to be so hard in a world that everything is really so easy. So I hope you enjoy them. I’m sitting here in the front room on my Lapper with Brins sitting next to me, watching Little House on the Prairie. It’s been a long time since I’ve watched one of these. It’s good.

Here’s Brin…

“Some Purple spiders. Computers. Computers!!

Trav: “pretend Uncle Mike is sitting right here by us. What do you want to say to him?”

Brin: “I’d squish him.”

Trav: “You’d squish him?”

Brin: nods and giggles hard.

I guess she’s being shy. Not much else from her right now.

So I guess Mitt Romney has been in South Carolina for a bit. Have you heard anything about that? My EQ pres. is coming over right now to extend a calling. We’ll see what that is about and then we are supposed to go to the ward to talk to the 1st counselor in the Bishopric. I wonder what that is about too. We are guessing a calling for Suzanne since she’s been released just before Aynslee was born. So I’ll update you on that before I end this letter.

So I don’t remember if I told you this or not so I’ll just recap if I already did. Beth was over here visiting Aynslee for the first time and I asked if Parker ever got my message about football because I never heard back from him. She told me that she never gave it to him and started laughing. I was sitting there with barely a crack in the corner of my mouth because I didn’t think it was that funny. I asked her why not and she said that she’s worried about him getting hurt. I was sitting there thinking that’s not how she was selling it that day at M&D’s house. She was acting like he was about to enter the NFL draft and worried for all of our safety. So I was bugged. He never even heard about it. What’s up with that?? So next year I’m going to send him a letter in the mail with no return address on it and hope he gets it that way with a map printed on it and times and details.

I guess your Camera Card is being held up at Mom’s and Dad’s. Hopefully they have sent it out already and if not, that they send it soon. Sounds like you are ready to send home another one soon.

The Cops came to our house the other night. I’m just going to paste in what I sent to Mom the other day about it to save me some time… We had the cops pound on our door last night at 9:30. When I went to the door, they said is Danny here? I told them they have the wrong address. They said is this the Ayala residence? I said no. they said is Christy your daughter? I said no and my favorite color is not green, my birthday is not in March and I don't have any dead relatives trying to contact me so I think we're good here, yes? You could tell they were ethically torn between tasering me for insulting their supreme authority over me and being apologetic for cop knocking my house after reasonable hours by mistake. Suzanne was all wigged out, Brinlee was kind of scared and they woke up Ayns-biscuit. So they deserved the sass. They sat outside my house though with their two cars parked cop hang out style, you know, driver side to driver side taking up my road. So all of my neighbors are wondering how long I've been cooking in my meth lab now after last night. Nothing like earning the Ghetto Fabulous title in your neighborhood through a cop visit and hour long hang out with two cop cars outside your house. They probably stayed so long because I looked out the window like 3 times and had to open the blinds cuz these new blinds don't let me just crack one of the slats to peak. So they might have though I was acting suspicious. I almost called their dispatch and asked them to "dispatch" them elsewhere and tell them to take their donut break at a 7-11 rather than my driveway. But just before I picked up my phone, they left.

That was kind of a weird deal. The weirder thing was that they showed up again the other night and camped out two cop cars right in front of our house. They weren’t in their cars which was the weird thing, but they had their cars out there for over an hour.

Well, I got the calling, it is for EQ Secretary. So that will be a good experience. I’m kind of happy about not teaching anymore even though I was really into my class. Especially since I got my old class back again this year. Aynslee is sitting by me and Brin here and she’s jabbering. It’s cute. She will be a big girl by the time you finally meet her. Well, it’s off to the church now to see what Suzanne’s calling is all about. I’ll check back after that.

OK, back from the church. I was released as a Sunday School teacher and Suzanne was called as a Primary teacher. She will teach the 8 year olds. Or kids just turning 8 I should say. So that’s cool. It’s 8:15 PM Wednesday night, so I better get studying hard. I have a ton of pages I need to have read by class tomorrow. So I will cruise. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Oh, I’m talking to Dad right now and he said he sent your memory card on Monday with a package. I was going to send it with these pics, but I guess you already have it. So I’ll get these sent and talk to you later.

Oh, get back to me with all the details of your transfer, your new companion’s bio (as much information as I asked for before with Herbert, and whatever else would be interesting for the blog. Ahhhhhhhhight??? OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#