Sunday, July 27, 2008

Potential?

Mike always did see the potential in old beater cars. I think this is a classic Camaro, just rusting away in someone's yard. He probably never saw the rust on this car. Just the potential of what it could become some day. That's what makes him such a great leader.





This explains his love for his car before he went on his mission. Check out the Caprice Classic:



I think he's sad we sold that when he left. I wonder what he'll pick up when he gets back. Maybe he already made some arrangements for that rust bucket up above.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Funny! You ought to ask your Dad about the Chevy Belair? When I came back from my summer quarter at BYU, you couldn’t shut both front & back hoods of the car due to 2 separate accidents. I drove that car without incident in High School of which was given to Bry when I left. Your Dad has always liked OLD beat-up cars. If it wasn’t beat up, well, he’d take care of that shortly. HA HA HA! I guess Mike is a chip off the old block!



Love ya!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#