Monday, August 28, 2006

New Address/Area/Companion

I just got the scoop on Mike's arrival to his mission. He arrived with 7 other Elders and I'm not sure how many Sisters. But they had dinner in the Mission Home, individual interviews with the President and then the Elders were shipped off to a hotel for the night and the Sisters stayed at the Mission home. The next morning they were picked up and went to Statesville which is a centralized town where transfers take place. Mike met his trainer Elder Leavitt, who I'm told is "a wonderful, level headed, genuine young man". Not that they aren't all wonderful, but Elder Leavitt has a special place in the heart of this senior office sister's heart. She said that Mike would have a wonderful experience with Elder Leavitt. He is in Rock Hill South Carolina as his first area. His mailing address is just under his profile picture if you'd like to write him. It's a big area I'm told and there are 3 sets of Elders in Rock Hill.

Sister Evans also told me that Mike arrived with a big smile on his face and seemed warm hearted and ready to go.

I'm sure we will get some updates directly from Mike soon and I'll throw those on as soon as we get them. There are still 4 entries waiting to be posted with more pictures from the MTC, so stay close. Lots more to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#