Monday, December 11, 2006

12/11/06

Ho there! I found your apartment complex easily on Google Earth with your directions. I got your letter today. It was a good one. The directions made it easy to track down. So you go almost all the way around the round about before you hit your buildings, right? Cuz it looks like some more of the same complex maybe that you might even go past in the round about and then one last set of buildings before you have gone all the way around.

Austin and I played all 3 BK Xbox games. They are fun! They didn’t make them hokey, they are cool. We like the bumper car one the best. There are all kinds of different games on that one. The pocket bike racer was fun too with different things to do and different games. The sneak king gets a little bit old after a while because it’s just one player and sort of the same kind of thing. But it’s fun for the first hour’s worth.

We are all looking forward to talking to you on Christmas. Just waiting to find out when so we can all plan our day out. So as soon as you know, let us all know. We’ll see what happens with the baby. Suzanne is having strong contractions daily and is dilated to at least a one already and the baby is already in position. So who knows? Sounds like Grandma is already pulling her strings up there and getting ready for the drop window. We need to put together a contingency plan of cell phones to call if you don’t get us at Mom’s and Dad’s house in case the baby comes on Christmas. So let’s talk numbers to call as back ups. Even if I’m at the hospital and you do get mom and dad, I better talk to you via cell phone that day from the hospital. Eh?

Way to go resisting the smallville temptation. Just wait till you see this season. The ending of it, which is still a ways away is going to be huge. I just caught a glimpse of some of it and I’m getting way psyched. I actually got goose bumps as I watched this teaser for the rest of the season. Very few shows do that for me. Very few indeed!

So did you get pics from Kyle? I finally got them e-mailed over to me. They were just of us standing around BSing. What a waste! We needed some good action shots. I think I might actually have Shelby come next year and video tape it and edit it down to an actual highlight reel for you for a 10 minute wrap up segment. I’ll have john whip it over to a DVD that you can take to someone’s house and break down some film for us. We’ll play that by ear next year. I’m glad you liked the summary of the game. It was fun, but would have been funner with you and P and Chode there, not to mention Karl and whoever else you get to come. We’ll really be hard up next year without Kyle. It’s just going to be me making all the defensive plays next year. I don’t know what happened to all the pictures after we had them developed. I think Suzanne took them to scrap book them. So they have disappeared. But I’ll see if I can rummage some up. Austin never made a big tackle on me. He just had a couple of big tackles for the whole game that surprised me. They were just a leaping leg wrap kind of tackle. Something I didn’t expect to see from Austin, but he got them where he needed to hit them and they dropped. The other good plays were a nice interception when Clint’s friend took over for Tyler Mons and threw a week duck in my direction and Austin almost went Yard with it. He had a big catch too. But that was it. Still surprised me to see those big plays out of him. It was fun to play with him. You will have fun playing with him the year you get back too. I’ll look forward to your Fitness Regimen you think you are going to lay out for me. We’ll see what you can come up with. I’ll need all the help I can get, guaranteed.

I’m glad you liked the letter and discourse on Leadership. It may take you a few readings and even at different times to comprehend it all. Keep it around and bust it out now and then.

I am finally setting up a full physical with the doctor on Monday. He told me that my health is all jacked up. So he recommended I get in for a full physical to see exactly what is going on and put a game plan together. My BP is higher than Mom’s which she is concerned about already. So when she found out mine was higher than her’s, she got a big bugged. So I guess I’ll get serious about it finally.

I liked your Doctrinal answers. It does make you ponder where all 4 of them might be and what they are doing eh?

Elder Herbert sounds like a decent fella. Crochet? Seriously? Dancing? What kind of dancing? His taste in music is kind of interesting too. I’ll have to take your letter over to Mom’s and Dad’s soon so they can read it.

How is your planner? I haven’t ever heard what you think of your planner you use out there? Is it made by Franklin then as predicted? You’ll have to send me a sample of it so I can see what it looks like and how it works? Pretty effective?

Well, I just spent the last hour fighting your Blog again! The stupid site that was hosting your song file that sits on there that peeps can hit play to listen as they browse, just deleted my profile for being inactive for 60 days. I was supposed to log in every 60 days to let them know I’m still alive. Well forget that. It deleted my whole profile. So I went with a few other sites until I could find the best one, then I had to write new code into the blog to adjust for the new hosting site and it was an hour long nightmare. It’s 1:00 AM now and high time for me to go eat a browny with some milk and go to bed. I’ll have to finish this up tomorrow. OUT

Well, it’s Sunday night, I’m down in my FF game 53 – 79. But he’s done and I have Marc Bulger, Stephen Jackson, and Lance Briggs still to play tomorrow night. So I’ll be watching that game tomorrow for sure! John has won and so has Brad this week. So here are the standings before this weeks scores are tallied…

Team

W

L

T

PCT

GB

Strk

Wks

PF

Back

PA

Jake's G-Men

11

2

0

0.846

0

W9

3

1443.0

0.0

1141.5

Ghetto Fabulous

10

3

0

0.769

1

W2

1

1316.5

126.5

1180.5

The Bradiators

8

5

0

0.615

3

L2

3

1366.5

76.5

1254.5

Baybaz Ballaz

8

5

0

0.615

3

W1

3

1271.5

171.5

1265.5

Ice Cold

6

7

0

0.462

5

L2

0

1190.0

253.0

1193.0

Uonlywish Choppers

6

7

0

0.462

5

W1

0

1182.5

260.5

1347.5

Hip Waders

6

7

0

0.462

5

L3

1

1167.0

276.0

1168.0

Silent Assassins

5

8

0

0.385

6

L1

1

1278.0

165.0

1283.5

Money in the bank

3

10

0

0.231

8

W2

1

1192.5

250.5

1346.5

Buffalo Wings

2

11

0

0.154

9

L1

0

1017.0

426.0

1244.0

Here is Brinlee. Just a minute..

I go to school day tomorrow. Write to us. I watch Christmas shows on TV. Funny kids on TV too (Funny Home Videos on tonight). Chimney at Christmas. I saw missionaries. All done talking to Mike.

This is Trav again. Brinlee is wild and doesn’t have much attention span tonight to talk. But she may have her own segment in your letters now.

Here is your quote of the week and then I think I’ll sign off for this week. Shorter letter than most, but I’ll have more to write next week.

If those who are going to preach do not go with that faith that pertains to eternal life and that spirit that is like a well of water, springing up into everlasting life, their labors will be vain. They must realize that success in preaching the gospel springs not from the wisdom of this world. They must so live as to enjoy the power of God.

-Brigham Young

I sat next to Chad’s dad today in Quorum. He said Chad has been in the MTC for a week now and has a companion from Mexico. That’s all he knows for now. But he mentioned some letters you sent Chad that encouraged him a lot about the MTC and personal testimony and stuff that helped. That you were proud of his choice to go, etc. So he appreciated those letters to Chad.

Anyway, I better go. I have a lot to get done tonight before I get back to the work week.

I hope you have a good week. Go forth with Faith this week that you will find someone to teach. I have a few things I’ll put in your next letter pertaining to this. Sorry for the short ending this week. I’ll catch you next week.

Love you and miss you.

Trav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#