Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nostalgia Days

Since the last post was celebrating my 13 year anniversary of beginning my mission, I thought it would be fun to do a series of nostalgic pictures and spotlights for everyone who is reading Mike's Blog that has served a mission. So when you read this, dig up some pictures from your mission, scan them into a digital format like a JPEG or or GIF or TIFF or whatever. Send those to my e-mail TravsBox@gmail.com. If you don't have a scanner or any mission pictures in a digital format, mail photos to me at

Travis Alexander
4890 W. Diamond Leaf Way
West Jordan, UT 84084

with a return address where I can send them back. Give me some specifics like name of mission, years served (ie. 93-95), areas you served in, leadership callings (if any), and some fun memories. I will spotlight one person a week as long as I have someone to spotlight. I'll start pestering you if you are on the mailing list and I know you have served a mission if I have not received some pictures and information in the next week or so.
I think everyone will have a good time seeing pictures and stories from everyone else that reads this, especially Mike. Start sending them to me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are Visitor#